We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The aroma of freshly baked bread is unmistakable, and when you have tried making homemade bread, the one from the supermarket will not return to the table. It can also be shaped any way you like, like with this Valentine Heart Muffin recipe.
A good opportunity to show our affection with a simple recipe that can be very fun for children, who will give free rein to their imagination with different designs. With this step by step you will get a very original bread.
- 500 gr. strength flour
- 250 ml. of water
- 45 gr. fresh yeast
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
Tips: You can add poppy seeds, flax or whatever you like to give the bread a different flavor.
1. Dissolve the fresh yeast in the water. Add the rest of the liquid ingredients: one of the eggs (the other will be used to paint the rolls) and the oil, and mix.
2. Put the flour in a large bowl, make a hole in the center and pour the wet ingredients into it. Mix well with a spatula or wooden spoon.
3. When a dough has already formed, remove it and knead with your hands until it is elastic and detaches from the hands, about ten minutes. Halfway through kneading, add the salt. Put in the bowl again, cover with a clean cotton cloth and let it rest until it doubles in volume, at least one hour.
4. Remove the dough from the bowl, knead again a few minutes to degas it. Roll the dough into a cylinder on an oiled surface. Divide into several balls of the same size, about 4 cm long.
5. Roll each ball back to form a small cylinder. Make a cut in half without going to the extreme. Fold each of the strips towards the center and tighten a little so that they are united.
6. Place on a tray covered with parchment paper. Cover again and let it rise for another hour. Preheat the oven to 200ºC, paint the surface of the rolls with beaten egg. Bake for about 30 minutes at 200ºC, until the surface sounds hollow when you tap it lightly.
Here are more Valentine's recipes.
You can read more articles similar to Heart muffins for Valentine's Day, step by step recipe, in the category of Bread and Pizzas on site.